Volume One: A Thought Process & Mode Theory for Bass Guitar
Learn to play the whole fretboard smoothly from the nut to the bridge. This eBook contains over 130 pages of colorful fretboard graphics, music theory, mode exercises, TAB/music notation, and more!
- Learn the Fretboard Visualization method & usable music theory
- Learn to smoothly play the WHOLE FRETBOARD
- Master the One Finger Per Fret method and position shifting
- Learn every Major Mode in all 12 keys
- Use as a scale reference guide with beautiful color fretboard graphics
- Practice over 150 exercises with TAB & music notation
- Practice suggested modes with interesting chord progressions
- Over 50 companion videos showing how play the exercises or backing tracks to play along with the exercises
3 ways to access the FREE VIDEOS
- Visit the Videos page in the menu above.
- Download the Video Table of Contents pdf here.
Visit the Fretboard Visualization Youtube page.
International customers can purchase here.